Games Masterclass: Returnal
Game Director Harry Krueger takes the stage in our Princess Anne Theatre to explore the creation of Returnal, from the initial “Hellevator pitch” through to delivering an AAA experience that stays true to Housemarque’s trademark neon-infused arcade spirit. How personal dreams, demons and the embrace of ambiguity led an unconventional vision to become 2021’s brightest star.
Following the keynote, Harry will be joined onstage by actor Jane Perry, to discuss her BAFTA-winning portrayal of Returnal’s protagonist Selene. The session will end with an audience Q&A.
Please join us after the masterclass for industry networking and drinks in the Reuben Gallery.Running time: Approx. 1 hour 45 minutes, including a 15-minute comfort break.
BAFTA is an arts charity that is open and welcoming to everyone. This means we want every visit to BAFTA 195 Piccadilly to be as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Please be advised:
- If you are attending one of our events at 195 Piccadilly and have access requirements, then please email email@example.com with as much notice as possible to discuss these with us.
- If you would prefer to speak to someone over the phone to discuss access requirements, please call our dedicated reception team on 020 7734 0022.
- If you are a wheelchair user then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible. Wheelchair spaces are available in the front row or the back row depending on preference and availability.
- If you require BSL translation, please email email@example.com to request this with as much notice as possible.
- If you are visually impaired and require seats in the front row, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible.
- If you require additional leg room, please email email@example.com to book a space in the front or back row, where additional leg room is available.
- Accompanying assistants, carers or companions can attend free of charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the event to book this complimentary ticket.
- Please find a comprehensive Access Guide for our building HERE.
- Our newly developed building has been designed with accessibility in mind, and we have made improvements including adding an additional lift, widening doors and corridors, removing steps and ledges and installing disabled toilets on every floor. Working with Peter Connell Associates, we have made significant changes to improve accessibility, and we will engage with our audiences to continue to improve.
The back row is available for audience members who would prefer socially distanced seating. If you would like to book yourself and a guest into these seats, please contact email@example.com and we will endeavour to accommodate your request. Socially distanced seats will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you agree to the terms and
conditions listed below:
Please see here for our Academy Screenings and Events Code.
|Seat Type||Ticket Type||Price|