The Dumping Ground 10th Anniversary
Join us for a celebration of ten series of The Dumping Ground, CBBC’s drama about the lives and experiences of young people living in a care home. Introducing new characters and storylines, the event will also focus on the legacy and ongoing relevance of the show that spun off from the original Tracy Beaker series and Jacqueline Wilson’s popular heroine, which will reach a milestone 100th episode in the upcoming series. Screening and Q&A hosted by De-Graft Mensah.
Panel: Original Head Writer Elly Brewer, Tali Walters Genre Lead for Scripted, BBC Studios Kids & Family, cast past and present - Kia Pegg (Jody), Cole Wealleans-Watts (Jay) and Lara Mehmet (Bonnie).
members will be available for photographs following the screening.
Total event running time: approx. 2 hours
Recommended age: 7+
BAFTA is an arts charity that is open and welcoming to everyone. This means we want every visit to BAFTA 195 Piccadilly to be as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Please be advised:
- If you are attending one of our events at 195 Piccadilly and have access requirements, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much notice as possible to discuss these with us.
- If you would prefer to speak to someone over the phone to discuss access requirements, please call our dedicated reception team on 020 7734 0022.
- If you are a wheelchair user then please email email@example.com to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible. Wheelchair spaces are available in the front row or the back row depending on preference and availability.
- If you require BSL translation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this with as much notice as possible.
- If you are visually impaired and require seats in the front row, please email email@example.com to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible.
- If you require additional leg room, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a space in the front or back row, where additional leg room is available.
- Accompanying assistants, carers or companions can attend free of charge. Please email email@example.com ahead of the event to book this complimentary ticket.
- Please find a comprehensive Access Guide for our building HERE.
- Our newly developed building has been designed with accessibility in mind, and we have made improvements including adding an additional lift, widening doors and corridors, removing steps and ledges and installing disabled toilets on every floor. Working with Peter Connell Associates, we have made significant changes to improve accessibility, and we will engage with our audiences to continue to improve.
The back row is available for audience members who would prefer socially distanced seating. If you would like to book yourself and a guest into these seats, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to accommodate your request. Socially distanced seats will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you agree to the terms and
conditions listed below:
Please see here for our Academy Screenings and Events Code.