A Life in Pictures: Penélope Cruz
Hear from the BAFTA-winning actor as she shares insights from her long-standing and prolific career, with credits including All About My Mother (1999) Volver (2006), Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008), Parallel Mothers (2021) and Ferrari (2023).
Academy Award winner and three-time nominee Penélope Cruz has proven herself to be one of the industry's most accomplished performers, lending her talents to an array of revered films and becoming the first actress from Spain to be nominated for and win an Academy Award. Past credits include Don’t Move, Volver, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, and Nine.
In 2021, she starred in Pedro Almodóvar’s Parallel Mothers, which earned her an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress and the Volpi Cup for Best Actress at the 2021 Venice Film Festival. In 2022, Cruz partnered with The MediaPro Studio to launch her production company Moonlyon, which will produce premium non-fiction and dramatic content. Up next, she will star alongside Adam Driver and Shailene Woodley in Michael Mann’s Ferrari.
This event will be BSL interpreted.
Member’s tickets are available from 9.30 GMT on Wednesday 15 November. Public tickets are available from 10.00 GMT on Friday 17 November.
Running time: Approx. 90 minutes
BAFTA is an arts charity that is open and welcoming to everyone. This means we want every visit to BAFTA 195 Piccadilly to be as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Please be advised:
- If you are attending one of our events at 195 Piccadilly and have access requirements, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much notice as possible to discuss these with us.
- If you would prefer to speak to someone over the phone to discuss access requirements, please call our dedicated reception team on 020 7734 0022.
- If you are a wheelchair user then please email email@example.com to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible. Wheelchair spaces are available in the front row or the back row depending on preference and availability.
- If you require BSL translation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this with as much notice as possible.
- If you are visually impaired and require seats in the front row, please email email@example.com to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible.
- If you require additional leg room, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a space in the front or back row, where additional leg room is available.
- Accompanying assistants, carers or companions can attend free of charge. Please email email@example.com ahead of the event to book this complimentary ticket.
- Please find a comprehensive Access Guide for our building HERE.
- Our newly developed building has been designed with accessibility in mind, and we have made improvements including adding an additional lift, widening doors and corridors, removing steps and ledges and installing disabled toilets on every floor. Working with Peter Connell Associates, we have made significant changes to improve accessibility, and we will engage with our audiences to continue to improve.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below:
Please see here for our Academy Screenings and Events Code.
Please note, the use of professional photography or recording equipment is prohibited during this event.
|Seat Type||Ticket Type||Price|