BAFTA Young Creators Presents: The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe
Screening and activities for a younger audience showcasing the animated Cartoon Network series, The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe, which tells the tale of a young buck on the greatest adventure of his life.
Come along on the quest with a screening of 3 x 10 minute episodes of The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe and a Q&A with the creators and animators who brought the show to life. The screening is followed by interactive activities – follow the trail to complete your own Ivandoe passport with video games to play, characters and accessories to draw, photo opportunities and more to discover.
Hosted by Nigel Clarke with guests speakers: co-creators Daniel Lennard, Eva Lee Wallberg and Christian Boving-Andersen and producer Emma Fernando.
Join the valiant Prince Ivandoe and his loyal squire Bert as they quest across the Five Kingdoms in search of the Golden Feather! There’s excitement, laughter, and the greatest stag Prince you’ve ever seen (at least Ivandoe thinks so).
New episodes of The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe will be available on Cartoon Network from 2 October.
Running time: 1 hour screening + interactive activity.
Advisory age: 6+
BAFTA is an arts charity that is open and welcoming to everyone. This means we want every visit to BAFTA 195 Piccadilly to be as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Please be advised:
- If you are attending one of our events at 195 Piccadilly and have access requirements, then please email email@example.com with as much notice as possible to discuss these with us.
- If you would prefer to speak to someone over the phone to discuss access requirements, please call our dedicated reception team on 020 7734 0022.
- If you are a wheelchair user then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible. Wheelchair spaces are available in the front row.
- If you are visually impaired and require seats in the front row, please email email@example.com to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible.
- Accompanying assistants, carers or companions can attend free of charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the event to book this complimentary ticket.
- Please find a comprehensive Access Guide for our building HERE.
- Our newly developed building has been designed with accessibility in mind, and we have made improvements including adding an additional lift, widening doors and corridors, removing steps and ledges and installing disabled toilets on every floor. Working with Peter Connell Associates, we have made significant changes to improve accessibility, and we will engage with our audiences to continue to improve.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below:
Please see here for our Academy Screenings and Events Code.
Please note, the use of professional photography or recording equipment is prohibited during this event.