BAFTA Games Sessions
Join us for an open day at BAFTA HQ to celebrate the nominees and nominated games of the BAFTA Games Awards!
Open to both the public and games industry professionals, secure a day pass for a range of events at 195 Piccadilly showcasing the craft behind BAFTA-nominated games. Watch insightful talks from the teams behind the nominations, listen to an exhibition of the Best Music soundtracks, and explore a hands-on showcase.
Attendees are free to drop in and out throughout the day.
PANELS IN THE PRINCESS ANNE THEATRE
Made in the UK – 11:30am to 12:30pm
Hear from the teams behind home-grown games up for a BAFTA award across all the categories.
Gareth Damian Martin, Citizen Sleeper
Andrew Hall, Total War: Warhammer III
Charu Desodt, As Dusk Falls
Abbie Heppe, Dreams
The Art of Games – 2pm to 3pm
Join this panel as it delves the fantastic visual and art design of BAFTA nominated games across all the categories.
Hannah Kennedy, Pentiment
Caroline Marchal, As Dusk Falls
Performance in Games, supported by SIDE – 4:30pm to 5:30pm
Our final panel of the day will shine the spotlight on award-nominated games acting talent.
Christopher Judge, God of War Ragnarok
Charlotte McBurney, A Plague Tale: Requiem
Manon Gage, IMMORTALITY
BAFTA NOMINEES SHOWCASE IN THE CREATIVE & FUTURE GALLERIES
10:30am to 4:30pm
Come and experience a selection of games nominated for a BAFTA award in this games showcase.
MUSIC EXHIBITION IN THE RUN RUN SHAW THEATRE
10:30am to 4:30pm
Drop in and listen to this immersive audio-visual exhibition of the Music nominees, narrated by Luci Holland (The Console, Scala Radio)
• Seats in the session talks will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. We encourage you to explore the full range of activity taking place across the building.
• Please note that the fourth floor and member’s bar will be closed on this day.
• Refreshments including light snacks, hot and soft drinks will be available to purchase. However, participants will need to have lunch externally. No external food is allowed into the building.
• Visitors may be filmed or photographed for post-event publication purposes
BAFTA is an arts charity that is open and welcoming to everyone. This means we want every visit to BAFTA 195 Piccadilly to be as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Please be advised:
- If you are attending one of our events at 195 Piccadilly and have access requirements, then please email email@example.com with as much notice as possible to discuss these with us.
- If you would prefer to speak to someone over the phone to discuss access requirements, please call our dedicated reception team on 020 7734 0022.
- If you are a wheelchair user then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible.
- Accompanying assistants, carers or companions can attend free of charge. Please email email@example.com ahead of the event to book this complimentary ticket.
- Please find a comprehensive Access Guide for our building HERE.
- Our newly developed building has been designed with accessibility in mind, and we have made improvements including adding an additional lift, widening doors and corridors, removing steps and ledges and installing disabled toilets on every floor. Working with Peter Connell Associates, we have made significant changes to improve accessibility, and we will engage with our audiences to continue to improve.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below:
Please see here for our Academy Screenings and Events Code.
|Public Adult (Day Pass)||£10.00|
|Public Concession (Day Pass)||£7.50|