Screenwriters' Lecture Series: Navigating a Career Post Winning a Writing Competition
BAFTA Rocliffe Alumni talk about navigating and shaping their way to sustainable careers, following winning the competition. The difficult choices they made and what they have learned along the way. Speakers include Claire Peate (The Colour Room), Ameir Brown (The Capture), Karen Cogen (Bad Sisters) and Claire Wilson (Rocks), moderated by Rocliffe founder Farah Abushwesha.
Claire Peate, The Colour Room (Sky Cinema)
Ameir Brown, The Capture Season Three (BBC), Champion (BBC)
Karen Cogan, Bad Sisters (Apple TV), The Young Offenders (BBC)
Claire Wilson, Rocks (Altitude), Gangs of London (Sky)
Moderated by Rocliffe founder and producer, Farah Abushwesha.
BAFTA is an arts charity that is open and welcoming to everyone. This means we want every visit to BAFTA 195 Piccadilly to be as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Please be advised:
- If you are attending one of our events at 195 Piccadilly and have access requirements, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much notice as possible to discuss these with us.
- If you would prefer to speak to someone over the phone to discuss access requirements, please call our dedicated reception team on 020 7734 0022.
- If you are a wheelchair user then please email us to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible.
- This event will be BSL interpreted. Please email us should you wish to request a seat where you can best see the BSL interpreter.
- Accompanying assistants, carers or companions can attend free of charge. Please email email@example.com ahead of the event to book this complimentary ticket.
- Please find a comprehensive Access Guide for our building HERE.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you agree to the terms and conditions listed in our Academy Screenings and Events Code.