Children & Young People Festival: Saturday Afternoon
Celebrate the nominations of the Children & Young People Awards, and find out more about BAFTA’s outreach work and initiatives. Hosted by TV presenters Alishea Campbell-Drummond and Ben Shires, this session includes a 75 minute showcase with opportunities to hear from and question nominees across film, games and TV. Guests from Hey Duggee, Jamie Johnson and Sky Kids’ FYI. Followed by activities across BAFTA’s initiatives: Young Creators, Young Game Designers and Young Presenters. Please join us for plenty of photo opportunities including with Duggee and Bluey, exclusive partner content and a few freebies, as well as a great day out for families and younger audiences alike.
Official Supporters to BAFTA’s Children & Young People Festival are BBC Studios, Cartoon Network, Moonbug Entertainment and Nickelodeon.
Advisory age: 7 - 14
Please note that The Richard Attenborough Rooms will be closed during this weekend, but the Piccadilly Bar will be open to enjoy ahead of the event. This event is part of a weekend of activity. To find out more about other sessions across the weekend, please visit our What’s On page.
BAFTA is an arts charity that is open and welcoming to everyone. This means we want every visit to BAFTA 195 Piccadilly to be as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Please be advised:
- If you are attending one of our events at 195 Piccadilly and have access requirements, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much notice as possible to discuss these with us.
- If you would prefer to speak to someone over the phone to discuss access requirements, please call our dedicated reception team on 020 7734 0022.
- If you are a wheelchair user then please email email@example.com to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible. Wheelchair spaces are available in the front row or the back row depending on preference and availability.
- If you require BSL translation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this with as much notice as possible.
- If you are visually impaired and require seats in the front row, please email email@example.com to book your space alongside any accompanying guest(s), with as much notice as possible.
- If you require additional leg room, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a space in the front or back row, where additional leg room is available.
- Accompanying assistants, carers or companions can attend free of charge. Please email email@example.com ahead of the event to book this complimentary ticket.
- Please find a comprehensive Access Guide for our building HERE.
- Our newly developed building has been designed with accessibility in mind, and we have made improvements including adding an additional lift, widening doors and corridors, removing steps and ledges and installing disabled toilets on every floor. Working with Peter Connell Associates, we have made significant changes to improve accessibility, and we will engage with our audiences to continue to improve.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you agree to the terms and
conditions listed below:
Please see here for our Academy Screenings and Events Code.